- Fixed bug in ranged AI; creatures are no longer allowed to shoot on the first turn they sees the player. No more death before you see your enemy scenarios.
- Adding in themes and decorations to make the game a little less dull looking
- Original theme is now dungeon theme, added some decorations like puddles and dirt floors to spruce things up
- New theme ‘nature’ gets a tree like walls, grass, and ponds
- New theme ‘mountains’ gets rocky walls, snow, and rivers
- Outdoor themes are sometimes in daylight and have full lighting everywhere, useful for seeing creatures directly, but not so useful in noticing light around a dark corner